Kaoru's Exciting Summer

Thursday, August 10, 2006

China Town


Yesterday, we had a class about American immigrant by Kevin.
In that class, Kevin sang songs with ukulele for us.
Kevin’s songs are very nice!
Kevin is a good singer!!
We enjoyed singing.
His class has not only a lot of learning but also fun!

After that, we went to the Daily and ate ice cream.
I like the Daily’s ice cream!!

In the afternoon, we went to China Town.
I wanted to enjoy photo scavenger hunt, but I went QI because of my bad condition.
I’m sorry to have troubled everyone especially Ji Won. :-(
On the way to go QI, Ji Won talked me various things.
I want to study harder especially English to hear that.

But today, I got well!!
I want to enjoy today’s discussion.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Kevin definitely seems like an exciting teacher! He always asks me questions about Japan to try and improve the class for you guys.

I'm sorry that you had to go home early yesterday, but I'm glad that you're feeling better today!!!

7:59 AM  
Blogger Nina Liakos said...

I am also glad you are feeling better. Everyone has been very active and it's not surprising that people are getting tired!

I am glad you enjoyed the lunch at the Dairy.

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home