Kaoru's Exciting Summer

Friday, August 18, 2006

I'm Back!!

Hi! 2days ago, I came back to Japan.
Japanese food made me happy!
But…I’m so sad because I’m no longer in Maryland…
I miss everything in Maryland.
I couldn’t imagine that I feel such sadness before program begins.
Thank you, Nina, Kevin, Laura, Ji Won, Tim, and all people who helped us!!

I’m a lucky girl!
Because I could participate in this program!!
Teachers, mentors, circumstances... everything was great!!!
I never forget this exciting summer!!
Oh, I come to be sad…(;_;)
I’ll go back to Maryland someday!!

From today, to Aug.24, I have a camp for training of boxing club.
(Of course, I’m not a player! I’m a team secretary!)
When I finish camp, I’ll write blog!!
Oh~I have no time… I must go...

See you~~~!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Boxing club?? What kind of boxing? You are a busy person! Barely 2 days to recuperate after a hectic 2 weeks and you are off again!

I also feel sad because you are gone, but happy because I still feel connected to you through your blogs. Quite a few people have posted to their blogs and/or left a comment on mine. It's really great!

9:06 PM  
Blogger NOBUFUMI said...

See you at the English class!

3:20 PM  
Blogger izumo said...

Cheer up! Please say hello to Ryoji.
I miss you! I'm looking forword to seeing you in capus.

7:25 AM  
Blogger Ji Won said...

Have fun at the boxing camp and don't sweat too much! (even though you're a manager) ^^ Mata ne~

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home