Kaoru's Exciting Summer

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Montgomery County Fair


Yesterday, I went to Montgomery county fair after the class.

I had experienced county fair in my hometown.
My home town is highland and there are many farms and fields.
So, I was interested in the difference between Japanese county fair between it of the home.

Indeed, there are many similarities.
Maybe it of my home town imitates Kentucky’s.
(My hometown has much to do with Kentucky, America)

County fair of my home town is smaller than Montgomery’s.
But I remember my hometown.
I love my hometown, Kiyosato, Yamanashi.

Yesterday, I especially like piggy race!!!
It was very funny and cute!!
Children (audiences) were also cute!! *^_^*
I enjoyed fair very much.
But pigs and sheep smelled bad…..


After that, we, some members and all mentors went to KARAOKE.
I was enjoyed American KARAOKE.
I was surprised we can sing Japanese songs in America.
Ji Won, Laura, Tim are all very good singers.
I was also surprised their talent for singing!!
I was happy to go to KARAOKE togeter with mentors!!!!

This 2weeks in America is very enjoyable!!!
Today is the last class day and farewell party…..
So, I’m very sad….
I feel like that I don’t want to go back to Japan….

4 Comments:

Blogger Nina Liakos said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Dear Kaoru,
I hope that when you go back to Japan, you will take some pictures of your hometown and post them on your blog so that I can see what it is like. It sounds beautiful!
Karaoke with the mentors sounds like fun. I am sorry I missed it! I think it's neat that you could sing Japanese songs there.
These two weeks have passed like the wind. I will miss you when you leave. :-( Keep on blogging!
PS I deleted my first post because I had forgotten to capitalize Japan!

9:08 AM  
Blogger Ji Won said...

Hey everyone, This is Ji Won! By the time you read this, you'll be in Japan. I miss you guys already! I hope everyone had a safe and comfortable flight back. I have the album of our pictures posted on my website, so please e-mail me at Jiwonyii@hotmail.com as soon as you read this message. That way I can send you my login & password for the website. Once I have everyone's email addresses, I'll send out a message to all of you, okay? Talk to you again soon!

9:41 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Hmm I want to visit Kaoru's hometown! I agree with Nina, it'd be a great idea to post about your hometown in Yamanashi. Later~!

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home