Kaoru's Exciting Summer

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Shopping At Pentagon City :-)

Yesterday was the Family Day in AGU in America.
So, we had panel discussion.
It was interesting to me because I can’t imagine American home life.
In Japan, there is almost no example of immigrant.
I want to know more.

And to hear mentors’ home life was very interesting.
If we could afford to know more about American home life, we are happy.

After that, we went shopping to Pentagon city.
The shopping mall was so big!!!
I was excited!!

At first, we went to XXI (Laura’s recommendation).
We spend almost time there….
It was so interesting that we forget to eat dinner.
There were a lot of cute clothes.
I bought 3 clothes there.
I want to go the mall again!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Hi, Kaoru, I really hope you are feeling better now. I was so sorry when you had to leave us today. :-(

When I was planning your program, I wanted to include a cookout at my house, because I thought it would be interesting for you to see an American house from the inside. I decided against it because it's very far and inconvenient to get to on public transportation, and the group is too large for my husband and me to drive you from the metro. But I wish I could have arranged it somehow. When I travel, I always want to see inside people's houses!

What kinds of clothes did you buy at the mall?

7:16 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I suppose because Americans are pretty diverse, it's difficult to imagine American family life in a single certain way.

I'm glad you liked my recommendation though! I hope you feel better today~! ^_^

11:29 PM  
Blogger gulfeyza said...

Hi, I'm Gulfeyza,from Turkey..

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home