Kaoru's Exciting Summer

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Washington Post

Yesterday, we visited Washington Post.

I’m very interested in journalism.

Last year, I had worked part time at “JAPAN JIJI PRESS”.
When I present on the occasion that News is created,
I am thrilled.

So, I was looking forward to going there!!

It was so… exciting!!!
I want to stay longer there and want to see more.


After that, we had dinner with Tim, one of our mentors.
Tim told us that his Japanese is Kansai dialect.
Our members have no Kansai people, so it was very interesting.

Our mentors, Laura, Tim and Ji won are great!!
We like them very much!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nina Liakos said...

I agree that the mentors are great. They have a lot of enthusiasm and they like spending time with the group. Wwe are lucky to have found such excellent mentors!

I am glad you enjoyed the tour of the Post so much. :-)

1:13 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I didn't know you used to work at a news-related company! I'm glad it appealed to you so much!!

And thank you for having us! It's always our pleasure to hang out with you guys~

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home