Kaoru's Exciting Summer

Monday, August 14, 2006

Weekend!!

Last Friday, we went to McKeldin Library, the main library at UM.
Prange Collection is a part of it.
There are many precious Japanese historical materials in Prange Collection.
I was excited to see those!!
Little did I dream I could see genuine that I saw in the text of Japanese history.
I’m interested in Japanese history, so I was pleased to go there and see some materials.
I want to brush up my Japanese history!!

Last Saturday we went to Annapolis. After we went to State House, we enjoyed Severn River cruise.
Fresh breeze refreshed my mind and body. :-)
It was very happy times.

Yesterday, we went to George Washington’s Mont Vernon by water cruise.
The view from outside of the Washington’s House is so beautiful!!!
Greenery and river and sky are multiple effects.
We whiled as we lay.
It was agreeable!
After that, Tim threw stone to the river from the hillside.
I was surprised to see Tim threw it very very far away!!
In this connection, there were no people on hillside, so, it was not danger. :-)


2 Comments:

Blogger Ji Won said...

I'm happy to see that you're having a good time here! Keep writing and keep smiling! ^^

8:40 AM  
Blogger Nina Liakos said...

I am so happy that you enjoyed all these activities.

What do you mean by "whiled"?

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home